PART CODE: PHOTON -MSW-164 (A2-FA) – BIOLOGICAL SAFETY CABINET “STERIMAX” (TYPE A-2)
MODEL: MSW-164 (A2-FA)
- Personnel protection from harmful agents used inside the biosafety cabinet.
- Product protection to avoid contamination of the works, experiment or process from outside contaminants.
- Environmental protection from contamination of the works, experiment or process from outside contaminants.
Model STERIMAX-2 (A2-FA) STERIMAX-3 (A2-FA) STERIMAX-4 (A2-FA) STERIMAX-5 (A2-FA) STERIMAX-6 (A2-FA) Internal Dimensions (WxDxH)mm 600x600x600 900x600x600 1200x600x600 1500x600x600 1780x600x600 MOC Internal Working Chamber : Stainless steel (SS-304) Exterior Cabinet : Electro Galvanized Steel or Stainless Steel (SS-304) Pre – Filter Mounted on aluminium frame, of rating 20 microns Supply / Main Filter HEPA(Efficiency 99.97% @0.3 microns to meet air quality ISO Class 4 equivalent to US FED STD 209 E, class 10) Exhaust Filter HEPA(Efficiency 99.97% @0.3 microns to meet air quality ISO Class 4 equivalent to US FED STD 209 E, class 10) Digital Down Flow Velocity Indicator and transducer With digital air flow display Filter Life Indicator Displayed through Microprocessor Based control system Filter Choke Alarm An electronic filter choke monitor with audio alarm Power Supply 220 V/50 Hz (Standard) Exhaust Tunnel / Duct (Option) Available on per running feet basis Service Fixtures (Option) Supply ports for Gas/Vacuum/Air are available at extra cost Sash Lift Can be lifted and adjusted manually
- A front access opening with careful maintained inward air flow.
- HEPA-filtered, vertical, unidirectional airflow within the work area.
- HEPA-filtered exhaust air to the room or exhaust to a facility exhaust system.
Sr. No. OPTION a) ULPA Filter in lieu of HEPA filter b) Gas Burner c) Virus Burn Out d) Heavy Duty exhaust system e) Glove ports with gloves f) Exhaust ducting per running feet