PART CODE: PHTOTN -MSW-164 A2-BIOLOGICAL SAFETY CABINET (TYPE A-2)
MODEL: MSW-164 A2
- Personnel protection from harmful agents used inside the biosafety cabinet.
- Product protection to avoid contamination of the works, experiment or process from outside contaminants.
- Environmental protection from contamination of the works, experiment or process from outside contaminants.
MODEL STERIMAX-2(A2) STERIMAX-3(A2) STERIMAX-4(A2) STERIMAX-5(A2) STERIMAX-6(A2) Internal Dimensions (WxDxH)mm 600x600x600 900x600x600 1200x600x600 1500x600x600 1780x600x600 MOC Internal Working Chamber : Stainless steel (SS-304) Exterior Cabinet : Cold Rolled Steel Duly Powder Coated or Stainless Steel (SS-304) Pre – Filter Mounted on aluminium frame, of rating 20 microns Supply / Main Filter HEPA(Efficiency 99.97% @0.3 microns to meet air quality ISO Class 4 equivalent to US FED STD 209 E, class 10) Exhaust Filter HEPA(Efficiency 99.97% @0.3 microns to meet air quality ISO Class 4 equivalent to US FED STD 209 E, class 10) Power Supply 220 V/50 Hz (Standard) Exhaust Connector (Option) To exhaust potentially contaminated air outside the room Exhaust Tunnel / Duct ( ?=200 mm) (Option) Available on per running feet basis Sash Lift Can be lifted and adjusted manually
- A front access opening with careful maintained inward air flow.
- HEPA-filtered, vertical, unidirectional airflow within the work area.
- HEPA-filtered exhaust air to the room or exhaust to a facility exhaust system.
|a)||ULPA Filter in lieu of HEPA filter .|
|b)||Front door made of Toughned Glass (Temepred) in lieu of plexi glass|
|c)||Magnehelic Pressure Differential Gauge (To track filter pressure in lieu of static pressure manometer)|
|d)||Electronic filter choke alarm (Differential Pressure Monitor)|
|e)||Microprocessor Controller with door position alarm with Auto Switch off mode for motor blower when door is closed. Digital buzzer timer sounds an audio alarm on completion of sterilizing time of the chamber and the switches off U.V. germicidal tune and automatically switches ON the fluorescent light, alerting the user that the bench is ready for use.|
|g)||Virus Burn Out|
|h)||Heavy Duty exhaust system|
|i)||Glove ports with gloves|
|j)||Exhaust ducting per running feet|
|k)||Digital downflow velocity indicator|